Header Ads

16 Best Free AI Tools (2023) 🔥 - 100% FREE है ये सब 😱

 Intro

Today we will talk about 16 Best Free AI Tools

Hi Guys, My Name is Zahi

I make posts related to Digital Tools, AI and ChatGPT

Today we will talk about 16 Best Free AI Tools

For Content Creators, If you want to increase your productivity, if you are a small business owner

Even if you are a Tech Enthusiast, these are some of the free tools that you should know

All the tools that I am telling are absolutely free

There are paid versions, but it is not like they will ask for money after 2 days of trial

They will ask for money for upgrade, but you will get free credits which are renewed every month

So I will not let you wear the trial cap

I will briefly discuss all the tools

If I start doing detailed reviews, I will do it post-mortem

The video will be over 1 hour long and I know that most of people don't have enough time to give their attention

So I will try to make it as short and brief as possible

Apart from that, you will get detailed reviews on my blog and YouTube Channel

So those who are interested can check it out, the relevant links will be in the description section below

So without any further delay, let's get started

I have divided AI tools into different categories

First, we will talk about Writing Tools

ChatGPT

The number 1 tool is ChatGPT, I don't think it needs an introduction

16 Best Free AI Tools (2023) 🔥 - 100% FREE है ये सब 😱





If you are watching this topic, you might already know about ChatGPT, so I won't tell much

But it is one of the most powerful AI tools, because of this, all the AI tools have become popular

If you don't know about it, I have made a detailed video on it, you can find it on the iButton

Go and watch the first video and stop it, it is important, to understand it first and then come to this

Copy AI

The second AI Writing Tool is Copy AI, you get it for free, you get 2000 words per month

This is an AI Writing Tool, how to use it, it is simple, you can login to it and create an account

You can write anything you want, like if you want an ad copy, you can write something like this

So I will write, Food for Goldfish, Healthy Food, and then it

will generate an ad copy based on this information

This is free, and here is my ad copy

You can create an outline of a blog, write an intro of a blog,

you can do anything for social media, you will get all the tools

You can do a lot of things, you can get tools for e-mails, sales copy, so all these are predefined tools

So it makes your work easier

Similarly, there is another free tool, which is Writer,

Rytr

If I talk about its pricing, you get 10,000 characters, which

is around 2000 words

It is easy to use, you can create an account, it is free

You can select any use case, you can select an e-mail,

I will write, Vacation for 7 Days, 2 Variants, Write for Me

It will provide you with the output,

I liked its user interface compared to Copy AI

But I liked the Long Form Copy AI better, it has provided me with the output

The next category is for AI Content Optimization, if you are a blogger, if you are into SEO

If you write blogs, then you should have AI Content Optimization in your article

There is a popular tool, it is paid, it has a free alternative,

which I am going to tell you,

That is MarketMuse,

MarketMuse

You will get 10 queries per month for free, which means you can optimize

10 articles through AI

I will tell you how it works,

You can create an account for free, you can log in,

You can go to optimize, then you can write your main keyword,

For example, I am writing my article, Best Dog Food for Golden Retriever

I have to rank it in which country, I have to rank it in English US

I have selected US, if I am writing for India, then I will select

India and then run

So now I have the results,

It has researched and provided me with the keywords, which I should include in my article

The keywords are based upon the top 10 articles, which are being ranked for this one

The keywords are based upon the articles which are being read by the blogger

It has also provided the relevant keywords for the article, it has shown the relevant keywords for the article

For example, Golden Retriever, people have used it 10 times in their articles,

so that's the usual amount that you should be using it

It has provided the average keywords for the article, which is 2651,

and your target should be around 3000

It provides the keywords, for example, I have written my article,

It will provide the relevant keywords for the article, so that your score increases

I have scored 9, I will try to keep it above 44

I can also write a separate topic on this, like I can talk about

raw food, American Feed Control Official, Omega Fatty, Nutritional Needs

I can write a topic on Nutritional Needs, so it will suggest a topic for you

If you want more relevant keywords, like I will click on Golden Retriever,

it will provide more variations for it, which I can include in my article

Overall, it's a must-have tool for all the bloggers, I use it for my blogs, I have its paid version

You can start it for free, 10 queries per month is sufficient for most of the users out there

Before I jump on to the next category, if you want a detailed

list of tools, you can find the link in the description

You will find my blog post, where we have researched the tools,

which are available for free and they are regularly updated

So if you want the latest information, you can check the link

The next category is AI Image Creation, where you provide a prompt

and accordingly, the image is created

For example, I have written Panda waving from space and floating happily with a space suit

I will create an image and it will be created

The first option is Microsoft Bing Image Creator, where you get 100 queries per day

Bing Image Generator

If these 100 queries are over, you can generate them, but the output will be slow

I have generated all these images from this, like this one, this one, and the design of the interiors

I have created an image of a panda, waving from space, happy,

and it provides good images

I have created images of a female for CGI and this is another good one

I have also tried this interior, so the images are good for free, you get 100 credits per day

Dall E

The next option is Dolly, which is good, but you get only 15 credits per month

If you want, you can use OpenAI, which has made a Chat GPT

But you don't get much limit for free, you can use this one,

which is the best image creator

If you don't know about AI Art, I have made a detailed video

on it, you can find the link in the iButton

Before I jump on to the next category, if you have liked this video, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON

It really helps me a lot

Now let's talk about the design tools, the 7th one is Canva

AI Canva is a very popular design tool, it is dominating the online design industry

Canva

Recently they had an event of Canva Create, where they had launched a lot of functions in Canva AI

What all you get for free in Canva AI, I will tell you,

First you get AI Write, like Google Docs, Canva Docs have also come

You can write your article or document with the help of AI, AI Images have also come

As I told you earlier, you can generate images using Prompter

It is a magic design, you get all these things for free on Canva

I have made a detailed video on it, you can find the link in the iButton

If you use Canva, you will get all the good things for free on Canva

The next design tool is Whistly AI, it is available for free,

Visily AI

it is not yet in the paid version

It is available in the paid version, it might come in the future,

but I will tell you the free version

It is good for wireframes, if you want to make a design for your app or website, you can do that

I will go to create a new project, I will select what I want to make,

I can make a web app, project management, personal website, e-commerce

If I select e-commerce, I will click on start designing now

I have made a template, I can edit it, I can add images, I can add whatever I want

It will work as per the sketch

What is the role of AI?

AI comes here, I like the most is Sketch to Design

If you have made a sketch, you can upload it and it will make

a prototype according to that sketch

You can edit it

You can also have screenshot to design, if you like an app or

website, you can take a screenshot

It will make a design from that screenshot and you can edit it

Now let's come to the next category, which is Productivity Tools

I liked the most is Notion, it is a software for productivity and project management

Notion AI

They have introduced the Notion AI, you get 20 queries per month for free

You can do it for free, I will give you a demo, so this is the page of Notion

I will click on it, I have selected the text, I can click on

ask AI, I can improve the writing, I can fix it,

I can do shorter and longer things with the help of AI

It has shortened it, so if I want I can just replace it

If I want to use AI without any text, I can do that, I will type

space and I will write my command

I will say, explain Notion to me like 5 year old

So it will explain the Notion to me, it is a big notebook where

you can write down all your ideas and plans

You can also make pictures, checklist, so it has explained it

in a simple and easy language

In fact, I can even use this to write an outline

Write me a blog outline

So I can write, On Topic Financial Management

So it will provide the blog outline

Now let's talk about AI Video Tools,

No. 10 on our list is YouTube Digest

YouTube Digest

It provides a summary of your YouTube Videos

It is a Chrome Extension, so this is my YouTube Video

The major drawback is that the subtitles should be in English

So I can click on the video and click on Summarize

It will provide a summary on the basis of the subtitles

I have set the settings to bullet points, the number of bullet points should be 8

It will provide the introduction, free paid, good AI content detectors, can be hiring content

Using AI detectors, can add humour, copy leaks, these are my list

Copy leaks have a free plan and a paid plan, so it will provide the summary

I have selected 8, you can increase the points, I feel 8 is not enough

You can just say, Summarize the video as a single paragraph

Next video tool is Lumen5

Lumen5

You have to add the link of the article in Lumen5

It will provide the link on the basis of the article

For example, this is an article of Canva Tips, it is from my website, I have clicked on import

After that, it has automatically provided the link, I can preview it

I can select the format, is it relevant, work on flow layers

It looks good, I can change the size, format, landscape, square, vertical, etc

I have selected vertical, I can add my voiceover also

So if you want to convert any of your articles in a video, you can use this tool

You can export it in 720p, and you will get a watermark of Lumen5,

if you want to remove that, then you will need to pay

Now I will talk about the coding tool, the AI coding tool is "AskCodee "

AskCodi

I will click on Start Coding, you get 100 queries per month for free

I will create a code, I will go to the applications

I will select the wordpress generator app development,

I will select the code, I will write the code,

I want to collect the user's name, email and phone number and output it to the server, I will click on generate

So here's my code, it is on React Native, it has taken the user's name and phone number

After that, it is being sent by Fetch Method,

You can select the language, React, Java, Dart, Flutter, etc,

it will provide the basic code

Now let's talk about the AI tools,

The first tool I have is Adobe Podcast

Adobe Podcast

You won't get the beta access, but you can get the free access,

which is in quick tools,

You can upload your file, and it will remove the background noise,

for example, let's hear this

It will remove the background noise and the echo

Lalal.ai

The next tool is Lalal AI

It will separate the instruments from the music, like Pianos,

Drums and Vocals

For example, this is a sample,

If I want to separate the vocals,

So if you want to be creative with the music, you can use this tool

You can upload audio in 10 mins in the free plan

You can get it in the voice cleaner, if you want to remove the

background noise, you can use this tool

Now let's talk about the business tools,

The first one is Domain GPT

Domains GPT

It will help you to take the domain name for your business or

to decide its name

You get 10 credits for free

I have done a detailed review of it, I have made a video related to AI Domain,

You will get all the details in the I button, I will quickly explain it

For example, I want a brandable name for my website

I will click on the option,

I want a blog about healthy dog foods

You can provide the description of your business,

I will click on the option,

I will select the domain,

I can select only one domain,

I will select the domain,

It has provided me with good names,

Wholesome Pub, Cable Kitchen, Nature Snack Time

It has provided good options,

If you want to change the settings,

For example, it provides you with good and unique names on random,

two-word combinations, alternate spellings,

According to me, it is a good tool

Namelix

The last tool is NameFlix Business Name Generator,

I will add it here,

I have added Healthy Dog Food, I will click on Generate

Name Style, All Styles, Random, Low, Medium, Medium, Brand Info, Generate

It has suggested me good names, Pet Wellness, Wholesome, Shipless,

It has also suggested me with good names, Nurturish, Pub Farm

It has suggested good names,

You will have to search for the domain name,

If you want only the business name, you can have a different

one, you can use this tool

Bottom Line

So these were the 16 free AI tools,

My favourite was DomainGPT,

What was your favourite? Do let me know in the comments section below

If you know any other tool, do let me know in the comments section below,

So that the other people who are watching the videos in future, can also benefit from it

So that's it for this one,

If you have liked the video, do hit the LIKE Button

I'll see you in the next one, Goodbye

No comments

Powered by Blogger.